Product name: EM-500
1) Use: Shell flame
2) Auxiliary use
・ For high quality secondary processing by decontaminating the salt of various precipitated shellfish
Used as a process
--Sterilize and disinfect shellfish with sterilizing water generated by electrolysis with shellfish salt
-Workable according to the environment using the constant voltage / constant current method
--Can produce the desired sterilized water concentration in the circulatory system
--High efficiency single cell low power system configuration
4) Instructions for use
1. Receive an appropriate amount of water in the aquarium (purified water / distilled water)
2. Place the waste in the aquarium.
3. Apply power to start the circulation pump.
4. Measure the salt content.
5. Select the constant voltage method or constant current method.
6. Operate with safety in mind.
100~500mg/L(PPM) Depending on chemicals
Current, chemical supply pump
Non-diaphragm electrolytic method
Ambient temp 5~50°c Water temp 10~30°c
Min flow rate : 10L/min water pressure : ≥ 2kgf/cm2
Consant voltage method. Constand current method